Rotator Cuff Reconditioning
The rotator cuff in the shoulder is one of the most common sites for injury. These injuries result in shoulder pain, impaired movement, and the overall reduction in quality of life. At some point, active therapy has to play a role in the reconditioning process for the rotator cuff. We explore what to do, how to do it and when.
- Take an in-depth tour of the rotator cuff anatomy
- Learn how to assess dysfunction of the rotator cuff
- Practise specific exercises to help rehabilitate both the rotator cuff muscles and the shoulder girdle
Duration: 3 hours
- Simplifying the Shoulder Complex
- Post Rehab Protocols: Shoulder